top of page

About Us

Staff and Clergy

Fr Paul Beukes OMI

Priest in Charge

Marian Symons
Lisa Pereira
Ed Fivaz
DSC01606_edited.jpg
A Brief History of the Parish

Learn more about our church

On 11 February 1962, the Rt Rev. Hugh Boyle, Catholic Bishop of Johannesburg, blessed a hall that had been constructed by the lay members of the Rivonia Catholic Mission, led by Fr Kelly since 1956, on Church land. The site used for the building was originally bought in the early 20th century by the Church and intended for use as a seminary. 

Parish Leadership

DSC01654.JPG

Pastoral Council

Finance Committee

Safeguarding Team

bottom of page